HOME OFFICE / FLEXIBLE / FULL-TIME / (M/F/D)
We are looking for an experienced HR assistant who will take responsibility for exciting HR projects and our applicant management from day one. Do you love contact with people and at the same time want to make a visible difference with your work? Then you are exactly right with us.
Who is Digistore24?
Here at Digistore24, we create client success. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs reach their audiences by automating and digitalizing the complete sales process: from order forms, invoices, affiliates, payment processes, and statistics to accounting and conversion optimization.
The Eklektika company from Belgrade has existed for 18 years and recently became an integral part of the German/USA company Digistore24.
As an HR Assistant, you are responsible for our application management: from the design of job advertisements to the screening and interview process to daily communication with stakeholders, department leads, and team members. In this way, you make an important contribution every day to helping us find the right people to support our vision and enabling millions of people to continue sharing their knowledge about Digistore24 with the whole world - and thus making it better bit by bit.
These are your superpowers
- HR and recruiting professional: You have demonstrably several years of HR and recruiting experience and are able to quickly evaluate candidates on a professional and personal level. In addition, you assume responsibility and management for the entire recruiting process and enjoy active sourcing.
- Communication ace: You communicate clearly, proactively, and empathetically with applicants, teammates, and stakeholders - even in stressful situations.
- Adaptability and self-management: You deliver your best results in an agile and dynamic work environment and love to take personal responsibility from day one.
- Organizational talent: You are able to organize several HR projects and tasks in parallel and implement them within the given time frame. You never lose sight of the goal and have experience in documenting and optimizing internal processes.
- Team player: You always have an open ear for your team members and pull together with them so that you can achieve your goals even faster and more efficiently together.
These are your benefits at Digistore24
You don't just get a job done, you work in a great remote team and see the fruits of your labor every day.
- 20 vacation days
- 100% home office as long as you can guarantee a trouble-free internet
- Flexible working hours with core elements
- Regular on-the-job training
- The stability of a highly successful German / US high-tech company that has retained its start-up spirit
- State-of-the-art technology and agile methods
- International, a family team with a strong team spirit
- Spectacular team events in different European countries
- Personal responsibility from day one
- Work in your team on a first-name basis, without a dress code, and at eye level
Your typical day at Digistore24
- Like every day you check your Google appointment calendar, answer open emails, and screen new applications.
You then pause your Slack notifications for two hours and conduct four pre-calls for a job posting that you shared on application portals last week.
- A candidate strikes you as particularly positive, both personally and professionally; you coordinate briefly with the responsible department and send a sample task to the applicant.
- To make the application process even more efficient in the future, create an email template and a checklist for creating and sending sample tasks and share them with your team members in the recruiting slack channel.
- During the lunch break, you meet up with a friend at your favorite café and enjoy the sun. After all, you have this freedom because you work remotely!
- Back at your desk, you answer open questions on Digistore24 rating portals and collect feedback to improve the application process. You are passionate about the team culture and the vision of Digistore24 - that's why it's easy for you to convince others to work in the Digistore24 team.
- Shortly before closing time, you receive a Slack message from a new teammate who thanks you for the pleasant interview with you a few weeks ago.
- You close your laptop and go home with the good feeling that you have really achieved something.
Application and next steps
Does this position sound like your dream job? Here’s how to apply:
Send us a cover letter in English convincing us why you are the right candidate. Be sure to share three reasons why you are the right fit for the position and why you are an asset to the Digistore24 team.
Submit your CV (PDF) in English and any other attachments to your application. Please remember to include your salary expectations.
Kompanija Eklektika već 18 godina uspešno posluje na tržištu sveta. Od nedavno je deo Digistore24.com grupe iz Nemačke.Više o poslodavcu