Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting and technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus is on embracing the cutting-edge innovations combined with deep business knowledge and technical expertise delivered from diverse teams across the world. Synechron is agile enough to to invest R&D into the latest technologies (e.g. AI, Blockchain), yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron Serbia achieved a steep growth in less than 4 years from 1 to more than 130 employees and it is only the beginning! Synechron Serbia collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion dollar insurance and financial industry. Thanks to our clients and valuable partnership with eminent financial institutions, we are constantly improving and empowering current and creating new financial software solutions.
Synechron Serbia is the place where you get the opportunity to develop, lead and manage teams working on long-term projects. Join us!
Location: Novi Sad
- Assessing training and education needs amongst employees
- Organizing training activities and being the contact person for all stakeholders included (companies providing training services, online education platforms, universities, etc.)
- Creating and updating career development plans for employees
- Tracking all types of employees’ absences and handling administration regarding absences (paid, unpaid holidays, sick leave, special events, etc.)
- Handling other administration tasks (contracts, statements, agreements, etc.)
- Performing HR interviews with candidates and onboarding newcomers
- Master or bachelor degree in social or humanistic fields
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Sensibility and responsiveness to employees’ needs
- Goal-oriented interpersonal and communication skills with all stakeholders included
- Capacity to set priorities and deliver solutions in time within a dynamic work environment
- Previous experience in HR related activities is not mandatory, but preferable
What we offer:
- Challenging and dynamic work perspective
- Opportunity for professional development – internal and external trainings
- Opportunity to work in an international environment