Who we are and what we do:
We are a global, fast-growing language service provider that delivers simple solutions to help our customers achieve their global ambitions. Having been in the business since 2004, we’re experts in our field, with a wealth of knowledge across language management, localisation and associated technology platforms.
We are passionate about what we do and how we do it! We love everything about translations because we believe them to be a bridge between people, and between cultures.
If you feel that you can share our passion for excellence and creativity… then, we have to admit, this could be your dream job.
Talkbridge is seeking to recruit an:
The Human Resources Assistant’s main role is to develop, maintain and grow Talkbridge’s employee portfolio.
The HR Assistant will coordinate various hire and other processes related to Recruiting, Positioning, Training, Reviewing and Employee Relationships.
These processes include (but not limited to):
- Specific Responsibilities
- Screen for ideal candidates via social media (Linkedin etc…)
- Build a pool of candidates on a daily basis (headhunting)
- Prepare and post job ads online when needed
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting offer letters)
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and balance calendars for interviewers and candidates
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite
- Conduct initial interviews
- Coordinate the employment process in the company
- Process background checks for all new employees
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Plan and implement Open Interview Days
- Assist with new hire on boarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Work collaboratively with managers to discuss openings and future hiring needs and recommend candidates for future consideration.
- Support the company by building an effective recruitment KPI to meet hiring goals
- Create monthly reports to check employee efficiency (by departments, and individually)
- Create employee reviews on a monthly basics
- Schedule monthly/yearly reviews and balance calendars for managers and employees
- Schedule daily/weekly meetings within departments and balance calendars for managers and employees
Requirements Skills and Behaviours:
- University diploma - a psychology diploma will be considered a plus
- 3 years of proven experience on the same or similar position
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Accurate and complete documentation skills utilizing systems and Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communicator, disciplined, organised, proactive, intelligent, with initiative and capable of bringing in results
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Friendly, self-motivated, independent, trustworthy, ambitious, committed and a very strong team player
- Receptive to feedback, willing to learn and embracing continuous improvement
- Ability to solve problems by utilizing training, knowledge, tools and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- High level of work ethic required
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time job
- 7 hour work schedule + 1 hour for lunch
- Team building and other events
- Candidate referrals program
Being part of a fast growing international company with a sound organisational culture based on: excellence, proactiveness, initiative, team-work, skills development, interested in long-term collaboration.
Only CVs in English and candidates from Novi Sad will be considered
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered
Deadline for applications: 29.08.2019.