ARE YOU READY FOR NEW CHALENGES?
JUST DO IT!
The company Sport Time is the exclusive distributor of the NIKE brand for Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Albania. As can be expected from the distributor of the leading world brand in the field of sports equipment, our focus is on maintaining values that support the development of creativity, quality and client and employee care, as well as care for the community. Working in our team is more than just simply representing and selling sports equipment that is worn by the world’s top athletes. We expect all our team members to bring with them a healthy dose of initiative, energy and the desire to fully exploit their own potential, whilst we will, from our side, fully facilitate this by offering the kind of culture and surroundings needed for a quality candidate to develop, grow professionally and reach new limits.
Be a part of Nike vison: Bring the inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
In order to expand our hr team, we are seeking candidate who is looking for an opportunity to apply his/her knowledge in a dynamic and professional working environment. Join us on the position:
HR Business Partner for Retail
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in Retail for
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes in Retail
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for Retail (scanning CVs, conducting interviews, communicating with candidates and giving feedback/offers)
- Conducts performance & talent management process for Retail employees
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintains organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Experience in human resources or related field (at least 3 years of progressive Human Resources experience)
- Familiarity with and knowledge of employment laws required
- Experience in opening new offices and setting up organizational chart
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Must be:
- effective at listening to, understanding employees and handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff
- English language: professional proficiency
- Ready to travel
We offer the opportunity to work as a Nike business partner, work with great people and receive support to further develop your career in an entrepreneurial environment.
To apply, send your CV electronically.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.
All applications will be considered confidential.
Deadline for applications: 28.09.2019.