We are looking for:
Human Resources Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Perform entry-level human resources and administrative duties in support of the hotel’s Human Resources programs and philosophies. Provide basic employee assistance, often serving as initial point of contact for human resources-related matters. Promote a positive team culture while ensuring our guests experience is unique and brings the brand to life.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all HR processes and documentation complies with Company policies and procedures and the prevailing legislation
- Ensure all records are kept up to date and accurate at all times
- Quickly and effectively respond to queries from staff and management regarding HR contracts, pay and benefits
- Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, and/or presentations which may include:
- Gathering and summarizing information from various sources
- Analysis and summary of data
- Creating spreadsheets, charts, and/or graphics
- Entering, retrieving and/or manipulating data within software programs or databases
- Work quickly, efficiently and effectively with recruiters
- Identify and assist in planning for the purchasing of supplies, equipment, facilities and services necessary to maintain an efficient office
- Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assigned projects; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines
- May maintain and update employee records and files (including personnel forms and files, Leave of Absence forms and files)
- Coordinate the preparation of employee orientation, training sessions, and employee morale programs or events. May participate in presenting new employee orientation materials. Meet with new employees to review new hire paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in the communication and administration of employee benefit programs; distribute information and forms to employees
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
- Act as primary point of contact for employees for routine inquiries regarding employment, policies, and procedures. Follow-up as needed to ensure resolution. Escalate serious matters to supervisor as needed
Provide outstanding customer service which contributes to a positive experience for candidates, employees, line managers and HR colleagues and a great brand reputation
Make time to interact with guests to solicit feedback and build relationships to understand how team members can increase guest satisfaction.
Qualifications and requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and at least 1-2 years experience in Human Resources or Administrative Support. Some college preferred. Must speak English.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Standing and moving around the facility
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidential information is critical
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Deadline for applications: 14.11.2019.