TENDAM - Cortix d.o.o.
HR Director Balkans Area
Main job objective:
To partner with the Country Manager to ensure the development and execution of a commercial retail people strategy to drive store performance, business growth and profitability in the country/ies.
Employee is responsible for:
• Establish strategic business partnering relationships with the CM and Comm Dtor/ AM's
• To create a retail people plan to drive store performance, profitability, employee development and retention
• Build strong relationships with all the stakeholders in the countries and the HQ, partner with them on delivering sustainable people strategies and processes
• Developing tools and processes to continuously improve working methods and to enable people focused decision making by senior management
• To conduct analysis of payroll to develop structures and efficiencies in stores to drive optimum staffing, scheduling and profitability
• Conduct the recruitment of retail roles in the stores and Office, oversee the recruitment of store management and ensure all recruitment for the retail expansion is carried out effectively, having special attention in turnover&absent
• Conduct talent review and succession planning, ensuring an adequate talent pipeline is in place for sustainable business growth
• To develop a retail Learning & Development strategy
• Develop a reward strategy for the area and ensure variable incentive schemes are both motivating and commercial
• To participate on project teams responsible for the ongoing evolution of HR systems and processes
• Proven experience in a Senior HR role at the country/ies level, mainly Serbia & Croatia
• Broad employment legislation knowledge
• Strong background in recruitment, talent management and development and commercial HR business partnering
• Track record of delivering results in a fast paced, global retailer
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively
• Team player and ability to liaise with other departments at senior levels
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with and influence Senior Management
• Belief in the culture of continuous improvement and consistently strive to improve processes
• Demonstrate empathy towards internal and external customers and constantly attempt to exceed their expectations
• English language skills to near fluency/business use levels are imperative. Other European language skills would be advantageous
• Strong academic background
• An affinity with the brand and retail environment
• Multi countries experience & background would be advantageous
Please, send your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 05.09.2019.