Established in 2011, Birdseye has pioneered the Remote Facility Supervision industry with a mission to make the world a safe place. Facilities across North America are signing long-term contracts to have their facilities supervised and/or secured by Birdseye’s dedicated team of more than 350 professionals.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards or general administrative staff. Our strong belief is that any work function that can be digitized, can, and eventually will be operated remotely. Birdseye, an essential service, is proudly serving other essential services making it recession proof and stable during all economic cycles.
Birdseye is headquartered in Toronto with offices in the USA and Serbia. To learn more about our culture, kindly visit our website www.bvpserbia.com as well as our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook pages.
About the Opportunity:
If you are looking for a permanent long-term placement where you will have an opportunity to always see what the world will look like 10-years ahead, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest growing security solutions companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere. We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast paced environment. Our fast growing customer base from a variety of industries will provide you with a diverse set of experiences.
- Provide support to the HR Manager on various HR functions, including but not limited to policy development, employee relations, and performance management.
- Assist HR Manager, by identifying gaps, implement plans necessary to cover risks and drive performance (hi-potential; succession planning schematic; performance calibration; corrective action; employee engagement; recognition; rewards; talent sourcing/pipeline/acquisition; employee integration; contribution development).
- Together with a cross-functional team, contribute to the achievement of growth- oriented organizational goals
- Collaborate with Frontline management on a variety of employee related activities such as conflict resolution, administering discipline and the grievance process, employee engagement, and training
- Coordinates the planning, development, implementation of HR processes and programs and advises management regarding HR policies and practices application
- Ensures consistency between department and corporate practices; recommends changes or adaptations where appropriate and implements these changes
- Counsel management and employees on HR issues and assists in the solutions and appropriate adjustments to employee concerns
- Investigate and analyze individual situations and recommend appropriate action in each case
- Coordinate and participate with business unit and HR management in termination proceedings involving individuals
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate HRIS reporting tools to help maintain data integrity in systems. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing needs
- Identify workforce planning needs with managers of each business unit.
- Assisting with the performance management and review process, in addition to managing and monitoring performance related issues
- Participate in HR related projects
- Communicate with outside legal representation when required
- Assist in offboarding process: exit interviews, timely communication with supporting departments, conduct analysis and provide recommendations
- Education in Human Resources, or a related field (Labour Law)
- 3-5 Years of progressive experience working in Human Resources with an emphasis on employee reactions and program development
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated proficiency in technical applications (preferably Slack and Google Suite)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail, and an ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong and professional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within a deadline-oriented environment
BVP is one of the fastest-growing companies focusing on virtual management, security, administrative, and operational improvement services. The company is headquartered in Toronto and operates across North America, with the Operations center in Belgrade, Serbia, employing over two hundred employees ... Saznajte više
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- FUN & ENTERTAINMENT
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING