Renowned for state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional customer service, KLEEMANN retains its prominence as one of the leading lift manufacturers. KLEEMANN Liftovi was established in Serbia during 2005, building on the growth in exports to the country, which had began in 1992. As a leading lift company in Serbia and the surrounding area, KLEEMANN Liftovi provides an unrivaled array of advantages, including an extensive product range and fully customised lift solutions along with a comprehensive collection of spare parts and components.
Our company is currently looking for an
Where you’ll work:
The Human Resource Department is responsible for ensuring that our organization has the people it needs to fulfill our strategy and deliver high-level services to our people. We focus on our people and their individual development while safekeeping our culture and values to create a unique working experience.
What you’ll do:
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all personnel; assist in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes including posting of job advertisements, screening candidates, conducting interviews and candidate evaluations
- Conduct new-employee orientations
- Define training and development needs in cooperation with heads of departments and general manager
- Perform benefits administration and communicates benefits information to employees
- Administer performance and development procedures including employees’ performance appraisal and training
- Maintain records of time & attendance database and compile reports
- Contribute in retaining and enhancing the organizational culture and company’s values
What you need to bring:
- University degree in Business administration or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills building on relationships
- Flexibility and time-management skills
- Able to work both independently and within a team as well as being results oriented
- Postgraduate degree in HR will be a plus
- Previous experience in production companies would be an asset
What’s in it for you:
- Summer vacation allowance
- Continuous training & career development opportunities around the world
- Additional medical insurance
- Transportation from/to work
A career at KLEEMANN means being part of an ever-growing, passionate team. Every one of our employees plays a crucial role in the running of our business, and we value individuals who share our passion for breakthrough and creative thinking.
If you are ready for a new challenge please apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 05.11.2019.