Looking for your next professional and personal challenge? You’ve come to the right place!
TeamSava offers you a great opportunity to work with successful worldwide companies on exciting and innovative products. TeamSava is looking for dedicated IT Human Resources Generalist to support our A-team's rapid growth while maintaining our unique culture. This is an optimal position for candidates best described as sensitive, passionate about recruiting and carrying a deep sense of responsibility. As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for an HR Generalist, with significant hands-on experience, to support the business growth, and to lead and implement TeamSava’s HR strategies that foster the organization and people development, helping our employees grow and foster their potential.
- Full responsibility of the recruitment process, from A to Z
- Lead all HR aspects and develop HR strategies in line with business needs
- Plan and implement HR processes and work plans
- Drives the onboarding experience and practices, ensuring a smooth and quick onboarding and enablement of all new employees
- Lead and build organizational development activities (such as training, internal communication - processes, performance management, and culture enhancement)
- Preparing all employee related documents (resolution for vacation, employment agreements, NDA, confirmation of employment etc.)
Key Required Skills:
- 3+ years of HR experience in a IT / high-tech environment
- Substantial, hands-on experience in end-to-end technical talents sourcing and recruiting (such as Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.).
- Ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Solid knowledge in local labor law
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, business partners and candidates
- Experience in implementing and executing HR processes
- Detailed-oriented, highly organized, coupled with critical thinking skills
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency a can do attitude
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload, effectively managing conflicting priorities daily, move fast and act independently in a changing work environment
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- BA / B.Sc in Human Resources, Psychology or related behavioral sciences, advanced degrees an advantage
- An analytical, data-driven approach towards HR - measures everything to constantly improve
- Practical experience in building training programs for both teams and individuals
- Talent for benefits and events management
Deadline for applications: 22.08.2019.