HR Legal Advisor - Telenor Banka
Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Develops the existing and new engagement models in line with the Company strategy. Creates, develops and maintains Company enactments in line with the Labour Law and other legal obligations. Continuous following of regulations and ensuring support in labour law, as well as adjustment of Employer’s business in that respect.
- Continuously follows regulations and ensures support in labour law, as well as adjustment of Employer’s documentation
- In line with the Company strategy and Group trends, creates, improves the existing and develops new engagement models so as to attract talents
- Creates, develops and implements all legal documents and documents relating to regarding employees rights and obligations in line with the regulations, general enactments and Company policy
- Provides expert opinion on the implementation of legal and other labour-related regulations
- Provides legal advice, opinion and interpretation of regulations in the field of labour relations, as well as required documentation and procedures
- Provides advisory role in cases of employment termination so as to exclude the risk of court disputes
- Works on claims in the field of labour-legal relations and implementation of procedures of Employment Contract termination of employees in line with the Labour Law
- Cooperates with and represents the Company before courts, state authorities and other legal entities
- Creates and implements the problems of surplus employees due to technology, economic and organisational changes
- Develops, maintains the good practices with Unions
- Performs other jobs as instructed by the immediate superior
- University diploma – graduate lawyer
- Minimum 4 years of experience in such and similar jobs
- General understanding of business processes in Human Resources
- Working knowledge of English language
- MS Office knowledge
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 14.01.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno