Alterset has been founded in 2007 as a software development company. We are recognized and specialized as the best early stage startup partners. Our expertise is built around experience and technologies required for delivering high load, high availability social networking and e-commerce platforms.
We believe that every brilliant idea deserves to meet technology and we tend to support startups and businesses with premium technology services.
In order to support future growth we need one more superhero:
HR Manager - Recruiter
1 work position
To us, an HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager/recruiter
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Broad knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field
What we offer:
- Fun & casual work environment
- Opportunity for personal & professional development
- Full-time employment
- Competitive Salary
Applications will be reviewed as soon as receive. All candidates that match asked criteria will be called for an interview. As soon as all candidates get interviewed, company management will pick 2 best candidates and call for one more round of talk, after which we will know the outcome. Only candidates matching basic requirements will be contacted.
Rok za konkurisanje: 29.11.2019.