IKOR is consulting and software-development company with more than 20 years long reputation of providing optimal solutions to the prominent customers in financial sector. We believe that only through teamwork with our colleagues, partners and customers, we can achieve amazing progress and success.
For our team in Belgrade, we are opening a new position for an:
HR Manager - Recruiter
Why would we work together?
Because we have:
- Most stable sector in the world – most of our clients come from financial sector (banking and insurance) from Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Yet, most dynamic work environment – travel, agile methodology, new technology, constant growth
- Investment in people – our record so far – over 13000 EUR in certification for a colleague in 6 months, in-house German language course with full-time employed teacher, godfather mentoring concept
- Investment in team – 3 international and numerous local team events, never alone on the project, direct approach
- Excellent timing – we are currently big enough to win multimillion projects and small enough that a person is not just a number with the constant organic growth and great change for advance and taking responsibility
- Work-life balance – good planning, partial home-office possibility
- Most attractive financial package – above average salary + annual bonus + full per-diems + private health insurance + various allowances
Because you want to improve it and:
- Build – great teams, really friendly atmosphere and open-spirit company and influence with your ideas, creativity and enthusiasm
- Build – your career improving your technical, domain, language and leaderships skills with us
- Build – employer brand through improvement of employees’ satisfaction, synchronization of social network activities, advertising and overall visibility of the company, organization of internal and external events, meetups, conference and fair presentation, creative campaigns etc.
- Recruit – new excellent people through determination of target groups and most efficient communication channels, preparation of job advertisements in order to attract best matching candidates, active search and selection
- Execute – general HR tasks
And you are:
- Leader – able to see bigger picture, motivated and able to motivate, proactive, result-driven, eager to learn and share, ambitious, team-builder
- Recruiting specialist – profound and proven knowledge, experience and results
- Experienced or familiar with (ideally most of the following points) – HR processes and trends, IT community and market, recruiting, marketing and employer branding, presentation, project management, PR and media, event organization
- Educated – relevant diploma is highly recommended
- Researcher – examine, grasp and learn new things
- Great communicator and ready traveler – communicate with positive attitude in different languages (English – must have, German – great plus, any other - plus) and channels, ready to meet new people and visit new cities
Deadline for applications: 29.10.2019.