About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
HR Manager - Regional Delivery Center EMEA
HR Regional Delivery Center will provide HR administrative services and other HR tasks and processes as well as advice and user support on the HR questions and use of HR systems.
HR Manager for EMEA&WEBEN will focus on service delivery, performance management and efficiency ensuring excellence of services and compliance with both - internal procedures and external requirements. S/He will be responsible for providing deep operational knowledge, monitoring capabilities and will act as first point of contact for day to day operational client`s requests.
RDC HR Manager for EMEA will report directly to RDC HR Delivery Manager for EMEA.
- Oversees and actively participate in all service delivery, organization of work and enhancing operational efficiency for service delivery
- Upholds service quality and stands as knowledge adviser
- Ensures there is adequate local service expertise
- Accountable for productivity
- Drives the implementation and execution of performance management reviews
- Accountable for process optimization
- Acting as first point of escalation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an international organisation in an HR Operations Delivery / Shared Service lead role or equivalent level
- Bachelor degree in HR, Labour Law, Labour Psychology or Business Administration
- Strong business and HR operating model experience (HR processes, systems and tools), ability to engage with the business and understand their goals and needs
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Any other European language will be taken as an advantag
- Advanced MS Excel and MD PowerPoint skills
- Experience with project based working in a complex or professional services environment
- Proven experience in change management and functional excellence continuous improvement
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Deadline for applications: 11.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!