The company was founded in 1923 by Austrian and Hungarian investors, as a company specialized in the production and repair of wagons. At the beginning of its business, the production program included overhaul and repair of passenger and freight vehicles.
Over time, with parallel expansion of the existing product range, there has been an improvement in the quality of production technology, which later resulted in the production of steel for construction, metal products, and products used in the military industry.
After the Second World War, the company was nationalized and restored. It was named in memory of the date when Krusevac was acquitted by the Nazi occupiers in 1944. The company turned to the production of construction, mining, agricultural and transport machines and equipment with the emphasis on the production of equipment and machinery parts. 14. OKTOBAR was one of the largest manufacturers of heavy machinery in the former Yugoslavia.
Then, in October 2017, after the proclamation of bankruptcy, it was privatized and continued its work within MSM GROUP. It is focused on the production of large caliber pieces, spare parts for agricultural equipment, transport systems, as well as other engineering and engineering projects in accordance with the requirements of customers.
We are currently looking for
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business;
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns;
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement;
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes;
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams;
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement;
- Employees relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness;
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits;
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes;
- Strong knowledge of OH&S and enviormental protection.
- University degree;
- Minimum 3 years experience at the same position;
- Working experience within production company is an advantage;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Knowledge of MS Office and Internet;
- Experienced in reporting and expressed presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and targets, good leadership, strong work ethics;
- QMS knowledge will be considered as advantage.
Deadline for applications: 28.05.2019.