Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company founded in Sweden.
We are represented in 5 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
At Alite International we are looking for a creative and like-minded person to join our HR and Office team in the Belgrade office.
If you strive to work in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person who would like to grow with us and take more responsibility over time, this job is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in HR related fields, social sciences, law or psychology
- Previous experience in IT industry is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- People oriented and results driven approach
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to work in a cross-functional and agile environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- A friendly, positive and professional personality
- Ability to build and manage working relationships
- Ability to travel abroad (Sweden, EU countries)
- Participating in Office and HR functions and duties
- Providing administrative and day-to-day operations support
- Managing and supporting the full lifecycle of recruitment and selection process including job posting, sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment screening, selection and hiring
- Maintaining HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Conducting employee onboarding and helping plan training & development
- Compiling and updating employees’ records
- Arranging company events and organizing team events
- Monitoring office supplies inventory and placing orders
- Managing travel arrangements
- Coordinating basic marketing activities
We Offer You:
- Great colleagues and a positive company culture
- The opportunity for growth and career building
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
- A competitive salary
Deadline for applications: 01.08.2019.