Contact Service is a global contact center outsourcing company that delivers innovative, quality-driven, customer service solutions, across all industry segments. We provide multichannel approach - voice, chat, email and social media.
Why work with us:
Contact Service is an exciting, fun, friendly and fast paced place to work. Our people are the most important aspect of our business. Every employee plays a role in our success. As a result, we promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience for not only our employees, but also our clients and their customers.
Due to the rapid expansion of our company we are looking for:
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Ensures planning, implementation and improvement of methods and HR processes
- Organizing and participating in recruitment and selection processes
- Track recruitment key performance indicators and suggest improvements, as needed
- Develops, coordinates, and conducts employee training and development activities to help them improve their managerial, supervisory, professional, and technical/vocational competence.
- Providing on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Managing internal staff relations, maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Contribute in retaining and enhancing the organizational culture and company’s values
- Perform benefits administration and communicates benefits information to employees
- Organize team buildings and other corporate events
- Minimum university degree – preferred in social sciences (psychology, sociology, pedagogy,..)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Human resources
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent computer skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team spirit and positive, flexible approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment
- Dedicated training and knowledge improvement
- Full-time employment
- Stimulating compensation
Please note: We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2019.