LimoLabs is a full-service digital agency enabling transition into digital technology and media for ground transportation services.
We are looking for:
- Ensures planning, implementation and improvement of methods and HR processes
- Organizing and participating in recruitment and selection processes
- Develops, coordinates, and conducts employee training and development activities to help them improve their managerial, supervisory, professional, and technical/vocational competence.
- Providing on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Managing internal staff relations, maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Ensuring staffing levels of supervised personnel are maintained in a manner which allows the effective execution of the assigned scope of work at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum university degree – preferred in social sciences (psychology, sociology, pedagogy, human resource management…)
- Experience in the field of Human resources preferred
- English – intermediate knowledge
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent computer skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative and proactive approach
- Team spirit and positive, flexible approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work in a team of young and dynamic professionals
- International environment
- Full-time employment
- Stimulating compensation
Deadline for applications: 16.10.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.