The Human Resources Manager reports in solid line to HR EMEA Director and in dotted line to the Plant Manager.
The position is responsible for the maintenance of satisfactory Employee Relations, coordinating the plant safety efforts, administering benefit programs, policy interpretation and implementation, recruiting and selection of new employees, coordination of special training activities, administration of the promotion/transfer system, maintenance and custodial duties for Employee Personnel files, oversees activities related to safety area and lead the negotiation with Unions supporting the Plant Manager in the discussion.
- Lead local HR team managing the delegated activities in a team building approach.
- Ensure selection of reliable qualified employees on the basis of evaluation of skills, experience, work and reference checks.
- Administer work rules fairly and objectively; maintain management role without being insensitive to employee’s position.
- Communicate policies and procedures to employees directly or through Supervisor. Ensure enforcement of same policies/procedures.
- Keep plant management advised on all Human Resources/employee relations issues/concerns.
- Conduct periodic wage and benefit surveys and recommend appropriate changes in order to maintain competitive position in the local labor market area reducing turnover.
- Keep abreast of community/civic activities with a bearing on employee relations or operation of our plant. Represent the Company at these activities when appropriate.
- Maintain/administer seniority policy and documentation in appropriate folder.
- Maintain custody/upkeep of employee personnel files.
- Supervises safety activities assuring respect of local law and the Company priority to preserve employees health.
- Coordinates training activities for hourly and salaried employees.
- Oversee administration payroll process assuring the correct application.
- Supervises Burns Security personnel as necessary/appropriate.
- Coordinates food service and ensures good quality service and product are delivered to plant in the canteen.
- Administers promotion/transfer policy and performance evaluation program.
- Interprets/advises plant management on a variety of policies/procedures.
- Advises plant management on employee discipline and/or termination of employment issues as necessary assuring the correct application of role book and the correct update.
- Maintain a positive employee relations culture by participating in monthly birthday luncheons, coordinating annual company picnic, participating in annual veterans banquet, coordinate annual Christmas gift program, coordinate annual graduation gift program.
- Observe and diffuse Company policies and values, assuring the communication of a culture of trust.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field. Experience in Human Resources at least with a consolidated period.
Must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
Basic knowledge in PC applications preferred.
Fluent English as mandatory skill.
Modine SRB d.o.o Sremska Mitrovica
- Srbija, Sremska Mitrovica, Rumski Drum 1, Sremska Mitrovica
- PIB: 108328658
- Matični broj: 20977213