Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: General Manager
Place of work: Kopaonik
Manage Human Resources programmes for hotel team members. Promote a positive team culture while ensuring our guests experience is unique and brings the brand to life.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create programmes to foster a positive work environment for all employees. Support and administer an annual team member satisfaction survey.
- Educate and train managers on progressive discipline processes in accordance with hotel or company policies including progressive disciplinary process, performance management process, and related programmes to foster productivity, and enhance performance.
- Conduct new team member orientation providing information on hotel or company standards, policies, procedures, rules and team member benefit programmes.
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date personnel files and records for all employees.
- Ensure hotel or company hiring standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed in a timely manner for recruiting and selection processes. Build relations with outside contacts.
- Develop creative ways to inspire and motivate team members to provide guests with a unique experience.
- Make time to interact with guests to solicit feedback and build relationships to understand how team members can increase guest satisfaction.
- Work with department managers to develop initiatives to reach service standards and drive continuous improvement in the guest experience.
- Assist in the creation of and work within the established Human Resources department budget and control expenses.
- Monitor staffing to manage costs.
- Mitigate financial risks associated with employee relations issues
- Identify and analyse local compensation and benefits practices to ensure financial competitiveness
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community and promote team member involvement in local community.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws and hotel or company policies and procedures. Conduct annual HR compliance/standards self-audit.
- Research and investigate all workplace issues to discover facts, identify potential risks to the hotel or company, and facilitate resolution through your employee relations programmes. Escalate serious issues in a timely manner.
- Collect and maintain data from exit interviews, turnover statistics, absenteeism reports to identify trends, training needs, and supervisory issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
Supervise coordinator(s) in a hotel.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent
- 4 years’ of related experience in HR with supervisory experience
- Professional HR designation preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality to the extent possible in all HR related matters
Deadline for applications: 02.11.2019.