Cambridge Fund is a California Investment Company from Los Altos, California, focused on investing in real estate properties and new technology companies.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a HR Recruiter someone who is not only able to source and hire but also professionally track the performance of the employees and collaborate with the team and execute a hiring strategy.
If you are creative in your approach, able to provide excellent care for candidates and advise new team members accurately in a dynamic environment – this is the job for you!
- If you enjoy working straight from the comfort of your home and see yourself in this role, do not hesitate to apply.
HR Recruiter responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Coordinate, schedule, and manage online interviews
- Role analysis and specification
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment and selection of temporary and permanent staff as required
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Compensation (remuneration)
- Communicating with employees, resolving disputes and evaluating the performance
- Representing Cambridge Fund, our values, and culture, through the interactions you have with candidates.
HR Recruiter requirements:
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with internal teams as well as with candidates
- Self-direction and the ability to take initiative, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Candidate should have a good command of the English language preferable in an international environment where English was used as a working language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective at handling multiple assignments and tasks
- Strong relationship building skills
Deadline for applications: 22.10.2019.