HR Recruitment Administrator (English)
Work from Home
We are looking for an HR Recruitment Administrator to perform a variety of administrative tasks. You will support the Recruitment department in HR duties, such as: processing International Trainer documentation, preparing service agreements, and updating our databases.
Our HR Recruitment Administrator position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about process and procedures and want to help create a nurturing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain administration experience in a fast-paced international work environment by supporting and improving all recruitment, onboarding and registration process functions.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Recruitment and Administration
- Collect, file and maintain all required trainee documentation for collaboration purposes
- Prepare all new Trainer Service Agreements
- Track pending contract progress and keep all files up to date
- Ensure all documentation and signed Service Agreements are received in a timely manner, stored and shared with HR
- Monitor and maintain accurate statuses and documentation on SharePoint spreadsheets and folders
- Send correspondence emails to trainees regarding all matters related to documentation
- Create new accounts and manage all trainees on the Learnlight Platform
- Monitor and maintain accurate statuses on the CRM system
- Post-Hire Tracking and Documentation
- Collect and record renewal documentation for returning trainers
- Record and implement changes in trainers' fiscal and bank details
- Record and maintain databases for new initiations and leaves
- Update and maintain our SharePoint documentation to ensure all files are accurate and up to date
- Recruitment and Selection – Support
- Research, scout & advertise
- Filter CVs
- Schedule interviews for new applicants and track outcome
- Keep statuses and stat reports up to date and accurate
- Track and monitor all trainees to ensure they are progressing through training
- Fluent in English
- Additional foreign languages (e.g. Spanish) a plus
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hands on experience with applicant tracking system and/or HR software a plus
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field a plus
Contract: Freelance / Private Contractor / Sole Proprietor
Hours: Full time
Deadline for applications: 10.10.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno