Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
HR Service Specialist
The HR Services Specialist provides required services in all assigned HR related processes and supports additional service activities in close relationship with all organizational units, ensuring process quality and efficiency.
- To prepare admin documentation: termination letters, employment confirmation letters, employment contracts, amendments to the existing contract
- To enter and maintain employees` data in SAP: personal data (addresses, bank accounts…), contract data (positions, cost centers, working hours…) salaries and other recurring payments
- To inform health insurance providers about the employees` changes
- To prepare immigration documentation: immigration letters, gathering assignment documentation, attending meetings with officials for immigration
- Answer employees and managers queries
- Create, maintain, revise work instructions
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Working experience in international company preferable in HR department
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed and service oriented person
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- English C1 level
- Process oriented personality
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and thoroughly
- High level of organizational and communication skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business;
- Competitive employment conditions;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 05.11.2019.