About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
HR Specialist - Regional Delivery Center EMEA
HR Regional Delivery Center will provide HR administrative services and other HR tasks and processes as well as advice and user support on the HR questions and use of HR systems.
HR Specialist EMEA will focus on tasks delivery and efficiency ensuring excellence of services and compliance with both - internal procedures and external requirements. S/He will be responsible for providing support in the consistent and effective application of policies, programs, procedures and practices of the HR RDC to managers and employees as well as facilitating HR RDC objectives by providing a high level of organization, enthusiasm and professionalism. HR Specialist EMEA will report to RDC HR Delivery Manager for EMEA.
- Takes care of all applicable HR administration tasks related to the employee life cycle (i.e. joiner, change, leaver processes)
- Prepares all relevant and applicable documentation for Contract Management process
- Payroll related administration (where applicable)
- Ensures accurate and up to date administration and reporting through the applicable HR systems
- Update Organization Chart with any structure and employee’s changes
- Support with recruitment admin process through Page Up
- Follow up and notify probation ending
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience (e.g. HR administration, IAS, SSC, etc.) – hands on experience
- Result oriented
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Commitment to ongoing HR learning
- Understanding various HR software systems
- Experience with MS Office tools
- Understanding of regulations connected to HR (e.g. labour law)
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (and other relevant language e.g. Polish/ French /Hungarian etc.)
- University degree (e.g. Bachelor of Law, Bachelor Philology and similar)
- Strives for high standards of HR delivery
- Has a solid understanding of processes needed to undertake role successfully
- Solid knowledge of local labour low, local legal regulations
- Understand and apply control and risk and governance frameworks consistently
- Communicate information in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written work) to both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to deal with difficult situations in a calm and diplomatic way
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Deadline for applications: 11.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!