AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2015 sales of $4 billion. AMETEK has over 15,000 colleagues at more than 120 manufacturing locations around the world. In Serbia, AMETEK is currently present through Dunkermotoren and MAE Business Units and is currently establishing conditions that will enable company to expand and start operations of other AMETEK business units in the near future.
We are looking for:
- Advises the local management and employees concerning relevant HR topics
- Develops and implements HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results to business stakeholders / internal clients
- Ensures that all the Company policies and standards are in accordance with the labor law and global guidelines
- Responsible for recruitment and selection process in dedicated areas
- Supports the process of employee-performance management and talent management
- Ensures that personnel administration and payroll processes are fully effective
- Participates, coordinates and implements HR projects
Required Education & Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational/Business Sciences is preferable
- 3+ years of HR administration experience to include compliance and labor relations
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in international environment is considered a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on all matters
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, global (international) team environment
If you believe that you fulfill the requirements and would like to join our team, please submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English electronically no later than 23.06.2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.