Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
- Manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer.
- Support employee development planning and performance appraisal process.
- Support and administer the compensation and benefit program.
- Interprets labor laws and administers them accordingly.
- Ensures a company-wide communication and information flow within their area of responsibility
- Reference: FDTUGSYvVdnevKliInXbpqq3taa-R4woBH30LGKu4OM.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources related field
- HR experience including 3+ years of experience in recruiting in IT industry
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 17.09.2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: