We are looking for a:
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Implements and follows new GDPR procedures
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Following the working hours, absenteeism and other HR KPI’s
- Maintain good relation with Public authorities
- Assisting in preparation for payroll
- Assisting with PPE
- Assisting with canteen duties
- Degree in Law or Economies sciences
- Work experience of 1 year
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team work attitude communication and conflict resolutions
- Problem solving and organization skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good English written, Italian is benefit
Deadline for applications: 25.09.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.