We are hiring
HR and Office Administrator
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission - to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost effective way possible.
What you will do
- Administer labour relations policies and contracts
- Develop and implement documentation for administration of labour relations
- Employees administration and registration
- Assess employee needs and whether organization can fulfil them
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws and standards to new and existing employees
- Support of local HR team with different ad hoc tasks
- Correspondence with the bank, accountant and lawyer
- Organization of business travels
- Activities related to logistics and related to visitors and guests
- Scheduling meetings, mailings, telephone communications
- Archiving of documentation
- Inventory management
- Ordering office supplies
Your skills and qualifications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- High resilience and ability to work in a challenging and very dynamic environment
- Analytical skills with attention to details
- Ability to work well within team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Good command of English
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
Deadline for applications: 20.08.2019.