Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
HRIS Team Lead
HRIS Team Lead manages and oversees an organization's Human Resources Information Systems – HRIS (SAP HCM, Rexx, swiss+, UKA etc.). The position holder is responsible for delivery and implementation, consolidation, optimization and support of the SAP HR and other HR Systems. S/he will manage HRIS team, ensure proper system administration and data management.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy and integrity of all interface within HR related systems
- Identify areas to optimize existing HRIS processes and workflows
- Ensure increasing quality of data management within HRIS (drive the process of integration & harmonization of global HR data management)
- Collaborate with HR management and employees to understand current needs and future ambitions and translate that to forward-looking strategies and priorities
- Manage external vendors for any technical issues or improvements and coordinate the work between HR and IT department
- Define the change request requirements for IT
- Act as IT Service requester for HR
- Provide support for all legal requests for human capital information
- Manage all assign HR processes, either as a process owner or via the process owner
- Manage compliance in all assigned HR processes and provide IORs for all incidents
- Participate in and lead all assigned HR projects
- Manage activities of HRIS team members, ensure and track performance according to defined targets
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Computer Science, Business Administration or in a related field
- Knowledge of Business information systems is a plus
- Experience in Project Management and/or further education in HR and/or Business administration would be considered as an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in HR (preferable min. 3 years in international HR environment)
- Min. 2 years’ track record in an HRIS role
- 1+ year of experience in People management is desired
- Proven Project and process management skills with HRIS tool would be a plus
- SAP HCM key user role (preferable 2 years’ experience)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in English (German skills would be considered as an advantage)
- Ability to interpret data and present them in a clear format
- Thoroughness and strong attention to detail to ensure data integrity
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and objectively
- Ability to make the right decisions quickly by relying on experience and judgment, even without complete information or under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.08.2018.