We are a software development team based in the center of Belgrade. Our passion is providing our customers with high quality software and services, focused on financial software for foreign partner's needs. Due to increased workload and launching of a new projects, we are looking for candidate for the following position:
HTML5/Java Script Developer
Job Description (responsibilities):
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Work experience with HTML5 and Java Script programming
- Experience with TypeScript and React will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent application system design and development skills
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- The ability to communicate effectively in English - both written and spoken
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Passionate about quality assurance
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Interesting and creative projects
- Professional working environment
- Casual and relaxed team atmosphere and motivating working conditions
- Flexible working hours with excellent financial conditions
Deadline for applications: 18.09.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.