Halkbank a.d. raspisuje oglas za poziciju System Administrator.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
HALKBANK a.d. Beograd is a bank that operates in Serbia with vision to become leading, most respected and most chosen Bank in Serbia. We value trust, respect, quality, professionalism, development, discipline, honesty, simplicity, efficiency. Working in dynamic environment where through challenging takes you shall have opportunity to unleash your potential for further growth and development, which is easily recognised.
As the Systems Administrator you will be part of a team responsible for the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise. You will be providing top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives, project and service requests.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the Active Directory infrastructure and Microsoft Exchange
- Automate the infrastructure and systems administration
- Provide capacity planning of the Compute and Storage infrastructure
- Documenting all designs, systems and procedures, processing and assisting with technical documentation.
- Performing monitoring and preventative maintenance on servers
- Investigating and reporting on new technologies and systems as requested
What skills do you need?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows AD
- Understanding and experience with Public key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Advanced knowledge with VMWare or other virtualization platform (Operating / troubleshooting virtual machines)
- PowerShell scripting experience
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects/tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals
If you believe that you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!