HALKBANK a.d. Beograd is a bank that operates in Serbia with vision to become leading, most respected and most chosen Bank in Serbia. We value trust, respect, quality, professionalism, development, discipline, honesty, simplicity, efficiency. Working in dynamic environment where through challenging takes you shall have opportunity to unleash your potential for further growth and development, which is easily recognized.
Our team is growing and we are looking for
Senior Networking Engineer
- Performing analysis of network and security needs and contribution to design, integration, installation, maintenance and administration of hardware and software including firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring network access.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum three years of experience in network administration and security
- Cisco certification (i.e. Routing & Switching or Security)
- Experience with Cisco security products and technologies (ASA, IPS/IDS, ISE, etc.)
- Experience with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Advanced level understanding of routing and switching technologies (EIRGP, BGP, OSPF, VLAN, VRF, STP, QoS)
- Basic knowledge of Avaya and/orCisco Voice
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with open source network monitoring tools such as PRTG
- Driving license B category
- Ability and desire to work within a team driven environment and be responsible enough to work unsupervised.
If you believe that, you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 16.11.2019.