Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
We are looking for several specialists who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Development and maintenance of electronic devices for the automotive industry. Working according to the V-Model (development process).
- Creation of hardware requirement specifications and hardware architecture. Hardware design, component selection and schematics.
- Planning and execution of schematics reviews.
- Requirements for PCB Layout Design, Layout reviews.
- Testing, trouble shooting and debugging of electronics.
- Setup and participation in FMEA and risk analysis.
- Reference: 0VX5D7GHFW0DuH9cqqvk5q_-XID9JwuE5IUtEhQrmT4.
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the field of hardware development. Experience with powerful microcontrollers from 8 to 32 bits and x-core processors. Familiar with general automotive requirements for electronic control units (ECUs).
- Working with Altium designer and LT Spice with adherence to automotive specifications. PCB+DfM and EMC knowledge appreciated.
- Good knowledge in analog and digital hardware design and simulation.
- Able to deal with functional conflicts, is flexible, customer and goal oriented and willing to work in a team.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381608062001
Please send your CV in English electronically latest until 26.04.2018.