Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Head of Accounting
The Head of Accounting is accountable for the accounting operations of the company including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk. It will also enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Manage all accounting operations including Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable with Freight Accounting, General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Fixed assets and Group inventory accounting, for entities managed by the Shared Service Center
- Ensure that proper processes are in place in other areas where value flow is involved (e.g. billing, revenue recognition, cash flow)
- Manage the teams located in the Shared Service Center in Belgrade in relation with all accounting activities - Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Freight Accounting, General Ledger, Cost Accounting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Support internal and external audits
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local and state reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Seek for continuous improvement and lean out processes for the respective areas of responsibility
- Reference: Ky8wiHOrUg_VaeSyS4iMrjdwfSLSOF814X51c1aN5sc.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Finance / Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Training on leadership would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Financial accounting in an international environment
- Experience in IFRS Reporting
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 is required
- ACCA certification would be desirable
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Proven leadership skills and ability to manage the teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.