Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Head of HR Service Center
The Head of HR Service Center shall oversee all HR operational-related matters and ensure standard procedures are provided. Ultimately, he/she will ensure our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives. Head of HR Service Center responsibilities include the supervision of the global HR Service Center, applying company policies and managing internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, he/she should have extensive HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management software.
- Lead the HR International Service Center, including HRIS, Recruitment Administration, HR Services and Payroll
- Provide HR expertise to the center of excellence and establish state of the art processes
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Responsible for all assigned HR systems
- Execute and monitor related company policies and procedures
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- First point of contact for all employees for transactional HR matters
- Ensure HR policy execution
- Ensure our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with regulatory requirements
- Continuously improve processes and data management
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Work experience as a Manager HR Operations or similar role
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Strong leadership abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management; MSc is a plus
- Full professional proficiency in English (C1), German at level (B2)
- Open minded, flexible, can do attitude, structured
- Experienced international matrix organization
- Extensive experience with SAP HRP
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.09.2019.