Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with Brose, a successful family owned company that have been on the front lines helping to shape the future of the automobile for over a century. It is fourth-largest automotive supplier in family ownership and, with numerous patent applications per year, is one of Germany’s most innovative companies. The Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to the company’s success.
Due to support their business expansion in Serbia, we are searching for motivated candidates for position Head of HR based in Pančevo:
Head of Human Resources
Implementation of quantitative and qualitative objectives out of the HR strategy into the Plant and the business functions at the site in alignment with Brose Group guidelines, applicable local labor law and Plant Management team. Strengthening of the competitive ability of all departments at the site through economic and modern HR systems.
- Ramp up of a new production plant including R&D department and central functions
- Implementation of standard HR Brose processes and policies in a new facility in close cooperation with Brose Group central department
- Ensuring all HR Brose processes and HR IT systems, including payroll, are implemented in accordance with the law requirements and Brose Group guidelines, smoothly running and adhered to
- Initial contact person to all assigned managers and employees
- Placement of internal or external candidates to job vacancies
- Responsibility and coordination of personnel planning, recruiting and personnel development, incl. succession planning within the area of responsibility
- Preparation of comp&ben, motivational and benefits systems
- Support, facilitation and development of all managers and employees within the area of responsibility
- Proactive support in all HR-related topics
- Negotiations with local unions/employees’ representatives on site
- Coordination and execution of assigned projects
- Responsible for HR KPI´s and Budget
The successful applicant:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, law or a similar discipline
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a managerial position, ideally within the automotive industry
- Exceptional communication skills with different teams and across all organizational levels
- Profound know-how of local labor and social security laws
- Good command of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent English skills / German language skills are advantage
Deadline for applications: 02.10.2019.