Head of IT Infrastructure Architecture and Strategy
In Telenor, we believe that the successful social strategy of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its success and its good name. Care and recognition for the employees are the main factors for the growth of our company. For this reason, we provide our staff with the best working conditions to enable them to develop their professional and personal skills.
Currently we are looking for a new leader for our IT Infrastructure Architecture and Strategy Team in Belgrade, Serbia. The new leader will be responsible for managing IS/IT infrastructure architecture and strategy in CEE and constantly looking for new solutions in the relevant area. Besides these, the ideal candidate should develop and maintain customer centric mindset focused on digital services and cost efficiency with finding the best regional expertise and know-how distribution on regional level, building on diversity.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Deliver and maintain strategy and architecture for IT Infrastructure as a Service
- Develop TnCO’s private cloud solution and service
- Develop relevant KPIs in IT Infrastructure area
- Driving strategy and architecture into centralized or common and standardized direction
- Manage IS/IT infrastructure vendors, suppliers and partners
- Participate and support local and global sourcing processes
- Support Business Units and TnCO technology strategy and architecture processes within IS/IT infrastructure area
- Drive budgeting process and support activity forecast process
- Develop common, regional tools and common, customer centric processes
- Exploit and drive existing and emerging technologies to the maximum extent in order to give Telenor a competitive advantage
- Coach and build competence with employees of IS/IT infrastructure and team
What we would expect from you:
- BSc/MSc degree preferable from Telecommunication / IT area
- Excellent knowledge of data center infrastructure
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Telecommunication and / or IT area
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Mobile, willing to travel across the CEE region
What we offer:
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows freely express opinions / ideas, and inspire new ways of doing things
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
If you recognize yourself in the above bullets, please send your CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 23.08.2019.