Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Head of Large Accounts Sales
Head of Large Accounts is the one who:
- Is accountable for short and long term strategy development, implementation and measurement for the LAM team focusing on the Large Accounts segment;
- Has focus on building a team that exceeds all client expectations by developing people, processes and systems that deliver in an operational efficient and productive way;
- Work collaboratively with all other internal departments to ensure the needs of LAM team and their clients are being met and aligned with strategic and tactical initiatives within Telenor, including solution offering/support, go-to-market strategy, training, POS material, sales tools, Sugar CRM, lead/funnel/Bid management, post-sales support and renewals;
- Act in an executive manner representing Telenor at multiple functions, press related events and shows, whose decision and actions must be in line with company values and goals
- Build and execute Association strategy for business associations in Serbia;
- Evaluate operational and process flow and implement efficiencies that will continually improve CSAT, ESAT and KPI results;
- Act as a leader and coach by providing strategic and tactical direction, define and establish objectives, prepare, monitor and review progress, motivate and ensure the sales teams are performing to established standards;
- Have regular 1:1 meetings to review LAM activity, pipeline health and give coaching/feedback;
- Provide regular updates to the senior leadership team on market and KPI developments;
- Has budget & operational responsibility;
- Additional job function as required.
- Reference: fE7gjUZNFY2-EAhuSsn8-Vh5w2DtkiXJJJX06c3tKqA.
The ideal candidate for the position needs to have :
- University degree or equivalent education and experience, preferably in the sales or channel management area
- Minimum of 5-years direct management of B2B sales teams, with 2-years in a channel/segment leadership position
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
- Excellent understanding of local market, trends and competition is an asset
- Fluent knowledge of English (Written & Verbal) is required
- Proficiency with MS Office is essential
- Valid driver’s license