Jaka Lounge agency is providing complete human resource management support for companies. We put our special focus on high-quality selection process while we believe that knowledge and competencies bring brilliant results only when they’re combined with adequate motivation.
We are supporting our client, a successful start-up company which operates throughout Europe and has offices in Belgrade. In order to expand their team, we are looking for a:
Head of Product & Process Management
- Overall responsibility for market research, competitor analysis and development of the company’s services
- Define and present end-to-end process to the software development team so the service could be developed, tested and implemented appropriately
- Assuring that the services are properly and accurately presented and continuously updated on the company’s website (e.g. control and maintenance of databases, data entry, etc.)
- Transferring product knowledge to other sectors once the product has been launched and providing updated information through time
- Overall responsibility for analyzing, defining and managing pricing across the company’s offer
- Make sure the company delivers high service quality within the given means
- Supervise and lead team in order to ensure high availability and service quality
- Collaborate with the growth, marketing and sales teams in order to bring new markets and new clients with specific procedures online
- Recruit, select and train new team members
- Introduce new procedures where necessary and maintain existing ones
- Constantly measure KPIs of the Department and intervene if necessary
- Act as an escalation point for unique or complex requests
- Assist in developing the software product further with new features and new functionalities
- Previous experience as a product manager, business analyst and/or product owner, project management background
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams
- Analytical and process-oriented personality
- Initiative person able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to prioritize across multiple tasks and deliver high-quality outputs in a timely manner
- Fluency in English
If you believe your experience and knowledge fit the criteria listed above, then please submit your CV written in English electronically.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 20.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno