Our client is successful international company with local greenfield operations in Southern Serbia. To support their further development, we are looking for an independent and highly experienced team leader for the position of:
Head of Production
- University degree in Technical Sciences (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering) is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in managerial position within international manufacturing environment
- Experience in people management
- Experience in Lean and Continuous Improvement is highly desirable
- Fluency in English and PC literacy
- Excellent communicator, able to manage and achieve goals with internal and external partners
- Passionate and analytical leader, with strong business acumen and global perspective
General Management role with responsibility for all functions necessary to operate a production plant. Responsibility for the P&L of the plant plus KPI achievement and responsible for launching and implementing initiatives to accomplish targeted results.
- Plan, direct and monitor all production activities within assigned unit
- Maximization of resources to meet production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and wastage targets and quality standards
- Ensure allocation of labour and capital resources to maximize productivity
- Analyze production, maintenance, and malfunction records to identify problems and recommend solutions that will improve performance.
- Close cooperation with other departments to ensure effective manufacturing activities and meeting the targets
- Plan, priorities, and manage production line maintenance or downtimes to minimize disruptions to manufacturing schedules
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of supervisors and professionals who are responsible for various production activities such as assembly, machine, operation, processing, treating, or packaging.
- Coach and mentor new team members to increase efficiency of onboarding process
- Lead by example and personally demonstrate and promote company values and target focus
Our client is offering you a challenging and responsible position within dynamic environment, along with excellent work conditions and a possibility to fully utilize your professional abilities and experience.
If you are attracted by this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel./faks: