- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Head of Serbia Office
About Advanced Silicon
Advanced Silicon is Electronic design and fabless chip design company developing and delivering Electronic Systems as well as mixed-mode Integrated Circuits (ICs) for standard and specific applications (ASSPs, ASICs). Our electronic systems are dedicated for touch screen applications as well as medical X-Ray imaging and are powered by our own ICs. They enable optimized cutting edge interactive displays and detectors with outstanding performance. Our touch solutions provide high speed multi-touch capabilities, active pen, objects recognition and 3D gestures.
Advanced Silicon has established in 2018 a subsidiary in Novi Sad, Serbia, to set-up its logistics center and create a R&D branch office. Advanced Silicon, established in partnership with RT-RK, is actively looking for motivated and skilled staff to build and develop this new subsidiary. Advanced Silicon is offering competitive compensation packages and a dynamic environment with state-of-the-art technology, developing business, and fast-growing teams.
Your mission is to manage and develop new unit in Serbia. You are the primary interface of AS Serbia unit with the Management Team in Switzerland and with the local partner in Novi Sad.
- Hire, coach and manage staff; develop an entrepreneurial team culture around excellence and customer focus.
- Participate to the planning of resources, budgets and day-to-day activities ; provide solutions and scoping for new work packages
- Provide timely alerting and reporting
- Operational Excellence: Set and track high quality standards for the team, in terms of predictability, repeatability, deliverables and compliance.
- Interact with the stakeholders: Management Team in Switzerland and with the local partner in Novi Sad, suppliers, other logistics partners, etc.
- You have a background in Technology and/or Logistics/Supply Chain
- You have successful experience in hiring and managing teams
- You have worked in international context, you are at ease in international and multi-cultural environment, you are fluent in English
- You are a team player, you can manage multiple stakeholders and work autonomously, you are a very clear communicator
- You are ambitious and you want to embark in a dynamic and fast-growing venture
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 16.11.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno