Head of Wood Division
Who we are
Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with a fast-growing company with innovative manufacturing, and state -of-the-art facilities in Southern Serbia.
Due to continued growth in Serbia we are searching for a Head of wood division, a result driven individual, who has a passion for furniture industry and who is looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact.
- Liaise with Production coordinator
- Organize and launch jobs to the team members
- Sorting daily working lists, adjusting at the end of each shift
- Meet with shift leaders and other team leaders in order to discuss any issue encountered during the day
- Analyzing processes and operation to eliminate waste and defects
- Analyzing and approving working hours
- Ensure all machine and working centers are running smoothly in accordance to daily and weekly working plans
- Ensure orders are completed within set timescales
- Quality inspection
- Approve leave requests
- Cover the shift leaders when absent
- Ordering Personal protective equipment when needed
- Complete regular safety audits and feedback to Safety and Health manager
- Identify training needs and responsible for coaching team members
- Developing his own knowledge of both furniture and business including contacts with material suppliers, machines distributors, etc.
- Responsible for service visit and making spare parts order lists for the machines and systems
The successful candidate:
- Degree in Engineering, Forestry, Wood Sciences or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of supervisory experience working in production environment within wooden furniture industry
- Experience in furniture field is a must to have
- Strong leader who brings teams together is essential
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet schedule and project requirements
- An open, dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Strong desire to succeed and achieve targets and goals
- Computer skills: AutoCAD and Microsoft office
- Fluency in English
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.