Is looking for a position of:
Location: Novi Sad
Contract type: Permanent
What kind of a profile we are looking for?
At HEINEKEN Serbia, we brew great beers, and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We are looking for someone who is motivated by winning and eager to learn and develop continuously. We look for those who adventurously push the boundaries and are willing to enthusiastically implement HEINEKEN culture based on passion for quality, responsible enjoyment in life and respect for people, society, and the planet.
Here are the qualifications you need for the position:
- University degree of electrical or mechatronic engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Computer skills in Windows environment (MS Office - Word, Excel)
- English language (advanced level, written and verbal)
- Knowledge of SAP applications (preferred)
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodology – TPM, VCM, TILT
- Preferable knowledge of work in the field of frequency regulators, flow meters, measuring equipment (flow, pressure, temperature)
- Preferable knowledge of PLC controller S7 generation
- Preferable knowledge of servo drive control
- Ready to work in shifts
What should be your task?
- Implementation of activities related to automatic processes in the entire brewery and measuring and regulating equipment
- Implementation of maintenance activities to ensure smooth and efficient operation of production in accordance with the plan and with minimal costs
- Monitoring the condition of spare parts from the aspect of planning and procurement
- Responsibility for giving instructions and availability in case of major failures that the shift employee cannot solve independently
- Actively participates in investment projects as a key player or part of a team
- Actively participates in TPM as a leader or team member
- Collaborate with a team of people on electrical maintenance tasks
At HEINEKEN Serbia we treat people equally and fairly, based on the principle of non-discrimination, without distinction according, but not limited to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national or social origin, age, and disability. We employ, develop and reward and based on the principle of equal opportunity.
If you believe that you fulfil the requirements and would like to join our great team, please submit your CV in English electronically. While we appreciate every interest, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HEINEKEN je najrasprostranjeniji proizvođač piva na svetu i ima vodeću ulogu u razvoju i marketingu premium pivskih brendova i cidera. Više od 250 međunarodnih, regionalnih, lokalnih i posebnih vrsta piva i cidera, predvođenih Heineken® brendom, čine snažan portfolio kompanije.Posvećeni smo inovacijama, dugoročnim investicijama u naše brendove, dobro organizovanoj prodajnoj egzekuciji i fokusirani na efikasno upravljanje troškovima. Kroz program „Stvaramo bolji svet“, održivost čini sastavni deo…Više o poslodavcu