Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
Help Desk Specialist English Level II
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for ensuring the customer's entitlement of services; remotely deliver solutions, dispatch service personnel, and when appropriate verify resolution of a customer's issue that has not been escalated; Work directly with the customer to understand the problem, and /or escalate problem to the next level.
- Provide technical phone support on Retail products, systems and various software products; Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to maximize product or system availability; Take ownership of service request from customer and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of problem.
- Escalate both internally and externally when required according to defined Escalation Paths.
- Assist in the resolution of user and support issues over multiple user sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and cause positive impact on user satisfaction; Updates work orders and provides status information.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards; Communicate with customers through various means (oral, written, electronic) to remotely resolve customer problem.
- Use tools to remotely access customer equipment to diagnose and resolve customer problem; Follow solutions outlined in the knowledge database; Verify resolution of problem with the customer; Record information into the HDS (Help Desk Solution) system.
- Document, verify and make appropriate corrections to the incident record and customer profile; Ensure thorough documentation of problem description and all subsequent activity.
- Contribute as a team member; Participate in team meetings and activities; Participate in objective setting, performance management, reward and recognition programs.
- Record information into the Incident tracking system (GEMS).
- Manage operations during scheduled shifts using on-hand tools and observations.
- Provide support to Customer Engineers; Support will include problem identification, analysis, diagnosis and resolution; Presents and gains agreement for problem isolation, solution creation and implementation plans.
- Answer incoming phone calls from store personnel and field engineers; Monitor the notification and ticket queue screens; Remotely resolve tickets with a remote resolution opportunity.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 2000, NT XP, VISTA & Windows 7 Operating Systems.
- Good working knowledge of Windows PC & internet technologies.
- Networking concepts, troubleshooting LAN/remote access problems.
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting both hardware and software.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, keep knowledge current.
- High proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including excellent listening skills.
- Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Problem solving skills; Strong team player.
- Work evenings & weekends – rotating shift 24x7x365.
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates.
- Performing services for a multinational company.
- Dynamic and responsible position.
- Chance for a professional and personal development.
- Advancement opportunity.
- Paid training.
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled