Our company is looking for proactive, agile and service oriented:
Human Resources Business Partner
to join our HR team
Place of work: Šabac
Working independently, HR Business Partner delivers of a wide range of HR services to the employees and management team. This includes employee relations, performance & talent management, workplace investigations.
- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Proactive and energetic;
- Focused on business needs and efficient in solving various requests and challenges;
- Demonstrating high degree of integrity and confidentiality;
- Strong PC skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Willingness to travel and clean B driving license;
- Willingness to reside in Šabac.
- Establish, develop and maintain sustainable relations with the employees providing for the application of all HR processes;
- Act as partner to business in matters of employee relations, performance & talent management;
- Creates and sustains our employer reputation through all HR processes, especially selection, Onboarding and stay/exit interviews;
- Ensure the effective implementation of HR policies and practices whilst ensuring compliance;
- Implement and monitor of all processes in Human Resources within the allocated dept;
- Proactively communicates HR policies, programs and employee information;
- Provide support to Senior HR BP in all regular and ad hoc HR activities/processes;
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and solutions.
- Challenging position;
- Opportunity to learn and develop professionally;
- Work in international company.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Deadline for submitting applications: 04.06.2019.
For further information on Hemofarm, please visit the website hemofarm.com