Henkel is a multinational company, operating worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. We are leaders in consumers and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite . Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion.
Have you got what it takes?
Controller in Finance Department
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyses of the results in comparison to KP, including the analyses of key factors for positive and negative deviations;
- Preparation of different reports as per management request
- Monitoring of the book-keeping as per cost centers
- Analyses of profitability
- Analyses and control of business costs
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to work in a multinational company
- Excellent working environment
- An employment contract for a limited period of time (until the return of a colleague from maternity leave)
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, Faculty of Economics
- One to three years of experience in the field
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Precision in work
- Ability to perform well within a team
- Advanced MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
- English language is a must
- Location: Belgrade
If you feel you are the right person for this position, and you are interested in a position in a dynamic international environment, please send your CV and motivation letter.
Closing date: 08.03.2013.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: By sending your application and CV, you agree with processing of personal data.Apply here