Systems Operations Engineer - Night Shift
Hentsū redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are asset management technologists, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
- Provide support across both UK and US clients during the hours of 00:00 to 08:00 CET
- Manage support tickets within SLAs, escalation internally or with third parties, and daily reporting
- Monitor cloud and on-prem infrastructure for our hedge fund and asset manager clients
- Strive to improve day to day operations to reduce support to zero
- Operate client environments as well as our infrastructure
- Develop and implement automation tools
- Participate in on-call weekend and public holiday rotation and support cover, including remote support
- Experience working in a 1st or 2nd line role supporting Windows based servers, desktops, Active Directory environment and applications
- Experience monitoring and supporting complex environments, in client facing roles and stringent SLAs
- Basic understanding of IP networking such as addressing, TCP/IP, subnets, VLANs, and routing
- Basic support of switches, routers, WAN, firewalls and proxies
- Experience working with support ticketing systems, documenting issues and resolutions
- The ability to work independently and multitask in a high paced environment, effectively and efficiently
- Experience or training with ITIL
- A customer focus, with outstanding customer service and communications skills
- Collaboration and development tools, such as Atlassian suite, version control systems like Git
Great if you also have:
- Azure, Office 365, AWS experience
- VDI experience, PCoIP, Citrix, thin clients
- GPOs, DFS and Powershell
- Application packaging and patch management
- Experience with scripting (Python), and configuration automation (Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, etc.)
- Security tools
- SQL experience
- Mac/Linux exposure
- Some financial services, or trading exposure
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in the bustling Old Belgrade, with a number of restaurants and cafes located nearby.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsū we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed and excel professionally.
Recruitment Agencies Policy
Hentsū request that recruitment agencies do not forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsū will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also won’t be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.
Deadline for applications: 15.10.2019.