Full Stack Developer
Hentsū redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are asset management technologists, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
Hentsū is seeking a Full Stack Developer, who will be responsible for building the APIs and user interfaces of client and internal applications. The applications will be a combination of functional administration interfaces and data visualisations using highly responsive and performant user interfaces.
- Work with the Feature Development teams on requirements for Front end applications
- Own the standards and quality of Front end application development and delivery
- Develop and deliver high quality, and operable Front end applications for internal and external clients
You have strong hands on Front end development skills, and are comfortable designing and building Front end applications from the ground up. You actively follow relevant news, trends, tools and technology. You're able to select the correct libraries for a solution and can understand the impact of pivoting during the natural cycles of product evolution.
- Experience with React
- Experience with Python
- Experience with automating unit, integration and venerability testing strategies
- Experience of designing REST & GraphQL API's
- Experience of using OAuth to secure applications
- Experience of designing data structures and schemas
- Experience with Git (ideally via CLI)
- Experience of SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Great if you also have:
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience of the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Experience of Docker
- Experience with CI/CD tooling
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in the bustling Old Belgrade, with a number of restaurants and cafes located nearby.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsu we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed and excel professionally.
Recruitment Agencies Policy
Hentsū request that recruitment agencies do not forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsū will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also won’t be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.
Deadline for applications: 15.10.2019.