ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
The position of Hiring Specialist is primarily responsible for performing all aspects of recruitment and staffing for the company. Reporting to the Hiring Manager, the Hiring Specialist must be prepared to work independently and as part of a team in areas of recruiting and human resources
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Recruitment & Selection
Search, improvement and development of the candidate database
- Screening resumes and applications for suitability;
- Conducting initial screening interviews, both telephone and personal;
- Making hiring recommendations based upon the eligibility criteria provided;
- Provides active support to a Hiring manager in the final selection of candidates, based on interviews held first;
- Organizes testing of candidates in accordance with the internal procedures;
- Planning and organization of the process of interviewing candidates;
- Scheduling interviews with candidates (2nd and/or 3rd round of interviews) and keep record of the interview results;
- Regular reporting to management and clients.
- Searches CV database in accordance with the received requests;
- Improving CV database records and processes all received CVs, and their selection and selection in accordance with the set criteria;
- Improving CV database of suitable candidates for future employment;
- Reporting on the basis of the following criteria (language, qualifications of candidates ...) on the employment potential of the candidate database.
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Knowledge of English language
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High level efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to detail
- Responsible with good organizational skills
- Well-developed computer skills
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.