Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
The position of Hiring Specialist is primarily responsible for performing all aspects of recruitment and staffing for the company. Reporting to the Hiring Manager, the Hiring Specialist must be prepared to work independently and as part of a team in areas of recruiting and human resources
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Recruitment & Selection
- Screening resumes and applications for suitability;
- Conducting initial screening interviews, both telephone and personal;
- Making hiring recommendations based upon the eligibility criteria provided;
- Provides active support to a Hiring manager in the final selection of candidates, based on interviews held first;
- Organizes testing of candidates in accordance with the internal procedures;
- Planning and organization of the process of interviewing candidates;
- Scheduling interviews with candidates (2nd and/or 3rd round of interviews) and keep record of the interview results;
- Regular reporting to management and clients.
- Reference: tFcTSwop5FpMyNrUcqPYv0Bk-VO3ZErTuuZOK_KCATA.
Search, improvement and development of the candidate database
- Searches CV database in accordance with the received requests;
- Improving CV database records and processes all received CVs, and their selection and selection in accordance with the set criteria;
- Improving CV database of suitable candidates for future employment;
- Reporting on the basis of the following criteria (language, qualifications of candidates ...) on the employment potential of the candidate database.
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Knowledge of English language
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High level efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to detail
- Responsible with good organizational skills
- Well-developed computer skills
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity