Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our three business units Carrier, Enterprise and Consumer, we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solution and devices such as smart phones and tablet PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). More than one third of the world population and more than half of the German population use, directly or indirectly, Huawei technology. We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, your efforts will be rewarded.
What we offer
We offer exceptional career development opportunities. You will have the direct exposure to the latest technologies and the international team where likeminded professionals exchange and build know-how. We invite you to join and grow with us, to help building a better connected world.
Currently we are looking for:
Job Title: ICT Solution Sales Manager
Job location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Responsible for enterprise network solution and product pre-sales working with customer and partner, such as workshop presentation, product quotation, partner enabling, etc.
- Responsible for enterprise network market analyzing and making corresponding strategy.
- Understanding customer requirement and communicating with R&D to develop the feature/function.
- Serves as the solution responsible for project bidding.
- Serves as the speaker for customer event and marketing activity.
- Bachelor degree or above, computer technology and science major, Information Technology major, communication technology major are preferred.
- 3+ years working experience in enterprise network or Data Center domain.
- Familiar with Wi-Fi, router and SDN solution/products.
- A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses.
- Self-motivated and a competitive, results-driven attitude.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- HCNP, HCIE, CCNP/CCDP, CCIE/CCDE are preferred.
- Like multi-culture working environment.
Deadline for applications: 19.04.2019.